Browsholme may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the Browsholme website.
The term Browsholme or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Browsholme Hall, Clitheroe Road, Cow Ark, Lancashire BB7 3DE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only also it is subject to change without notice.
• The information provided and the opinions expressed in this website represent the views of the authors and contributors.
• This website contains material which is owned by us therefore reproduction is prohibited. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content are copyright to Browsholme Hall and the Parker Family, all rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.